Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Another Drain

Shannon went to see Dr. Juell today to get the fluid drained ahson and
this time it was 120cc, which is a lot.

On the good news front (I have good news for a change:) her nausea has
all but gone! That, my friends, is a very good change for the better!

- - - - - - - -
Sent from my iPhone.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Shannon & James,
Bob and I know exactly how hard this is on both of you. It isn't easy being the one to watch someone you love be ill, tired and all that goes with that (should be) four letter word cancer. I am going to send you a little note as I get too wordy for on line. ;) I love both of you and you are in my prayers, thoughts and heart. My t shirt says "I have cancer, cancer DOES NOT have me". I've lived that for over three years now. YOU WILL get better, you will be cured. I have no doubt.
Love Bob & Linda Beveridge (Rob's Parents)

Rozzella said...

Dear James and Shannon:

I just heard the news yesterday, and got your blog addy just now. There are no words to say how very, very sorry I am that you are going through this. Shannon, you sound incredibly brave; I am in awe. James, you are obviously willing to do anything Shannon needs, and be her advocate in all ways, which is so important. I'm glad you have each other.

James, I'll e-mail you soon. I need to get your addy from Bec. If there is anything I can do, anything at all, please let me know. Just because we haven't been close doesn't mean I don't care. You are, and always will be, my brother. And Shannon, anyone who can rope in my brother has my heartfelt admiration, LOL!!

Love to you both, and I hope that I will meet you, Shannon, soon.

Rozzella