Thursday, May 1, 2008

Improvement at long last!

Shannon is feeling MUCH better today. She was well enough to drive a car, something she hasn’t done since her last Chemo session. She also went to a Dr appointment and ran a few errands with her Mom. Her nausea seems to be finally under control. She was slightly nauseous this morning but after she took some medication she felt much better and wasn’t nauseous to the point of being sick all day! Hurray! She’s feeling so much better that she’s signed up for a shift at work tomorrow! How’s’ that for improvement!?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stoked to hear about the improvement Shannon! When you are all in town feel free to come by the store if you want to eat. Your money is no good here.

Managed Mischief said...

I'm really glad you're feeling better Shannon! I've been reading the blog ever since James sent out the link and I will continue to check it daily along with icanhascheezburger.com :)

Did you get my package in the mail?

<3ashley

Rob said...

That's really great to hear Shannon! Pssst, James.....lock up your R-1 :)