We made it home last night without incident. Shannon even managed to keep her indulgent lunch down (grilled cheese from In-n-Out) all the way home. Granted we did have to make a few stops on the way for her stomach to settle, but that was a vast improvement over our trip to the ER.
Today I went to work and Shannon stayed home. She was without a car as hers is at M&D's - this was actually a good thing as it didn't give her any opportunity to go out for any reason (I even took the keys to my bike, just in case ;) and to just stay home and rest. She's feeling very fatigued and is still in quite a bit of pain from where fluid is building up on her chest. We've had it drained twice since the drain came out and I'm sure it will need to be drained again before too long. Right now she's very uncomfortable and can't seem to find a position that makes her feel at ease. She's up, then down, sitting, then laying - and the nausea is back in force. Sometimes it's nausea without vomiting, like being sea-sick all day long. I'm off now to try and help and hopefully get her to sleep.
bye for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
James and Shannon I know it's hard to keep up on this blog with all you are dealing with but I find myself here a few times a day so I know it must be great for your family and friends. I see you put a picture up and the first thing I noticed in it was the smile Shannon has even if it's for a photo that can't be easy to do with the way things have been, the smile and the look shows hope and thats great to see. Told you before but if the two of you ever need anything just call even if it's just a place to stop on the way home if your tired for a while your more then welcome anytime. Keep fighting and we wish you the best.
Post a Comment