Shannon's in there getting worked on and I, of course, haven been sent
away. Moments like this give me time to reflect on the state of things
and I can't help but feel a little put off at the "luck" we seem to
have. While my medical condition seems to have setteled into routine,
hers is anything but. Its a rollercoaster ride of brief moments of
feeling "normal" to troughs of dark and bitter lows where she feels
like every cell in her body is dying, one after the other. I had
always secretly hoped that my wife would never have to understand what
its like to live in constant high levels of pain: depression, lack of
energy, irritableness, and the litniy of detractors goes on and on.
I'd be happy if we could go back to her ignorance of it, where she
complained of me being "lazy" and having the energy levels of a
"slug", but alas, that is not meant to be and now her knowledge of how
this life is is more... intimate.
She's out now and 80cc lighter. I just took her to my office (we have
really nice bathrooms) and now I'm off to find her special water, and
then its home again.
- - - - - - - -
Sent from my iPhone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment