and the stayed the night at her parents house. I'm just on my way over
there now for dinner. I've only talked to Shannon twice today and the
only updates on how she's doing that I've got were "tired and crappy".
More info when I have it.
- - - - - - - -
Sent from my iPhone.
2 comments:
i'm just thinking about Shannon and the latest chemo treatment. I certainly hope the nausea stuff works better this time around. Our thoughts of no sickness are being beamed your way.
As for your work, James, please be taking care of your health amidst all the extra work you are doing and the lack of sleep I know you are dealing with. Force feed yourself protein bars, fruits and vitamins along with the junk food you probably consume. That's your 'mom' rant for the day.
And Shannon, I hope you are doing okay with your dietary stuff. Your challenge is clear. Fight weight loss as best you can.
I don't have beautiful hair like you, but I know it would be traumatic to lose even mine. But, I have a lumpy head:( I imagine yours is beautiful. Think, Star Trek the Motion Picture...Ilia had a beautiful head! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Persis_khambatta.jpg
This society is too wrapped up in what is 'normal' and what is 'beautiful'. Shannon, you are so beautiful. Your smile, your laugh, your soul. You are the kindest, most caring young woman anyone could ever hope to meet. I hope your new job will spread out the work hours a bit better for you and that you can get into the teaching situation sooner than later. What a great teacher you will be! I'm here if you need me.
this will make you feel not crappy:
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-kitten-shook-soda.jpg
Post a Comment