Friday, May 16, 2008

What a week

So I'm just home from work after another successful battle with the
network (all hail the conquering hero) and wouldn't ya know it,
Shannon is out and about with MY key to the house. So here I sit. She
made it through the day 3-5 slump OK. I say that now that we're on
this side of it, but at the time it was rather rough - sleepless
nights, nausea, headaches, depression - the works - it really is the
gift that keeps on giving. And giving. And, jeeze enough already ya
know? Any way, we're going to try our luck at a "date night" tomorrow
(I'm hoping for Iron Man) - first one in a long while mind you. She's
back to a full shift on Sunday and I'm going on a proper ride with the
club, so with a little luck, a slight taste of normalcy this weekend.
I'll let ya'll know how it turns out - but wish us luck nonetheless,
we seem to need it.

- - - - - - - -
Sent from my iPhone.

No comments: