Saturday, May 17, 2008

A special thanks

To Ashes - for keeping our inbox (the real one, down the street) full of fun and light off setting the otherwise nagging bills with creativity, whimsical fun and the ongoing traveling adventures of Edgar - where will he go next? I, for one, can't wait to find out. You're the best Ashley.:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's why we had her! :-)
Thanks guys...

Managed Mischief said...

LOL I'm glad to know *why* my parents decided to have children lol.


Also, keep an eye out for upcoming adventures of Edgar (the only thing I know how to draw lol). :) He should be going to some fun places soon!

Sherra said...

Ha! I think she chose us as her parents. And I am thankful every day:) Even when she causes me to worry...

And in 4 days, I won't be waking up Adam any more!!! And he will maybe be happy again!!!

I can't wait until she becomes my housesitter so I can travel freely for the first time in 24 years!!!! Of course, now with fuel costs so blasted high, I probably won't be able to afford it!

Hope you guys are having a good day. And that you will have more of them. We love you.

Managed Mischief said...

hey guys! its been 10 days since your last update. is everything going alright?? I hope you guys are ok!